Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Is talking about relationships online and talking in person about it that different?

I have a crush on this girl. I've liked her since 7th grade (We're 12 graders now). I mean we've been on pretty good terms ever since, but I held back tooo long when she actually started to like me back. The reason she liked me was that she thought I was deep. We would always talk about love and such over AIM. She thinks I'm too shy in person. I confessed to her that I liked her, but she wants to give us more time. I asked her to prom weeks later, and she said yes without hesitation (Well, she did ask "Are we going as friends" before she took the flowers.) We were pretty touchy during prom night.



I have a good feeling that I'm getting there, but I'm still having a hard time coming up with a conversation with her in person. It's more like I don't see her at school as much (We don't have class together at all). I mean I sometimes call her, but usually she never picks up her phone. What should I do to push that potential even further?

Is talking about relationships online and talking in person about it that different?
Talking about it online is way different. Be together in person.. its real life.
Reply:Ask her out on a friendish date. Like bring her to the movies, or go to the malls to hang out, go bowling, mini golfing, there's about 100 things out ther to do. But hang out with her more, it will help



Oh, and yes, Aim and msn conversations are different than in person, it's easyer to be open then in person

rain roots

No comments:

Post a Comment