Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Where to play Gostop online?

I'm looking for a website or downloadable game where I can play go-stop. For an english-speaker, ideally.

It was once on Yahoo Games but it's gone now. Gamedesign.jp has a nice flash version of hanafuda, but it doesn't handle the "go" bonus the way I'd prefer. mrhwatu.com requires registration, which I would like to avoid...

I originally got hooked on go-stop by playing a freeware game on the mac called "war of flowers".



keywords: hwatu, godori, korea, korean card game go-stop, hwa-t'u, flower cards, hanafuda, hana fuda

Where to play Gostop online?
www.mrhwatu.com is a great place to play both with real money and funny money. It has the games Hwatu, Matgo (2P Hwatu), and Sutdo (or something like that. It's kinda like Baccarat.)
Reply:the www.mrhwatu.com site does not have gostop, if it ever did I don't know. it's now just a spam site.



www.ijji.com has a 1-on-1 gostop game you can play against a computer or real person. Report It


No comments:

Post a Comment