Monday, February 13, 2012

Need help with obtaining a very simple circular maze design...?

I am doing a project for a floral art class and want to do what is called a Pave design in a flat, low, circular glass container. The design/maze lines will be outlined in greens in a circular maze design and the concentric rings will be filled with graduating colors of flowers/rocks/glass. I have been looking online for a good, simple circular maze that I can print out and use as a template for the design, but so far I have found little to help me. All of what I have found seems to be very complex and too detailed for my purpose, or I have found photographs that are taken from a standing point of view. Does anyone have any ideas? thanks so much!

Need help with obtaining a very simple circular maze design...?
I found two websites that may help you. The first gives an example of designing a squared style maze, but if you think outside the box (sorry for the pun) it may work for you. Take the basic structural example and soften/curve the edges, then build from there.



This site also give examples and links to other types of mazes. http://www.clickmazes.com/mazes/mdesign....



The other site is:

http://gwydir.demon.co.uk/jo/maze/design...



It also has examples of various mazes including circular ones and may be the better of the two sites.



Hope this helps.

shoe labels

No comments:

Post a Comment