Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Help with this girl I met online.....?

Okay so there's this girl that i met on facebook a few weeks ago and.....well..........I guess you can say that I like her.



We have talked on the phone and stuff and have so much in common. We kinda flirt around and she seems to like me back, atleast I hope she does. Well anyway, I haven't hung out with her yet because she has been in Hong Kong for the past 2 weeks visiting her parents.



Basically what I have been thinking is that she has her prom coming up and I want me to go with her because that will show that she likes me. She is single and don't think there's any other guys in her life at the moment, seeing how she's been single for like 1 1/2 years.



But When she comes back from Hong Kong, should I send some flowers to the airport or to her house? I was thinking a single rose would be better. What would be a good idea to show that I like her because I will feel weird actually saying it if we haven't met in person yet.



Im 18 and she's 17 BTW.

Help with this girl I met online.....?
Hasnt anybody told you that you should never start a relationship with someone you met online? You dont know what this person might be like in real life despite whatever they tell you over the phone or internet. And by the way i think that what youre doing is illegal.


No comments:

Post a Comment