Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Help finding the SILK FLOWERS that I want???

I want to use plumeria's for my wedding but have been warned not to do so because they brown so easily. So I have desided to use silk or rubber plumerias instead for my bouquet but now that I am searching online I can't find any websites that sell artificial plumerias.



The bouquet by the ladies feet is what I want mine too look like(http://www.alohaislandweddings.com/plume... If anyone could please refer me to some websites that sell fake plumerias I would be VERY appriciative....this is for my wedding and I really have my heart set on plumerias...

Help finding the SILK FLOWERS that I want???
Different demand for product in different areas means you have to check around. Like julie d says, check your local Michael's or even a department store like Wal-mart for your flowers. I agree that Plumeria are beautiful and they smelled awesome on the trees too.

Good Luck finding your flowers and have a happy marriage.

The Muse
Reply:Your link doesn't work, but have you tried looking at Michael's craft store.


No comments:

Post a Comment