Monday, February 13, 2012

Cream/light red good for small bedroom?

Before we moved in seven years ago, my bedroom used to be a baby room so it's pretty tiny. My walls are disgustingly plain white. My curtains are this rich beige color and all my furniture [desk, shelves, bed, etc.] is light wood. My bedsheets are a theme of .. kind of nature mixed with red. Light red stripes with gray-ish green flowers and another gray-ish green sheet underneath. I was thinking of accenting the curtain/window wall with a light red [to go with my bedsheets] and paint the other three walls a deep, cream color with yellow mixed it and possibly a tiny hint of red if there is such a color.

So two questions... one, where can I look online to find like catalogs or something that show me all different kinds of wall colors? And two, what do you think of this design idea, would it work in my room?

Cream/light red good for small bedroom?
TWO -

I think one red [ window ] wall would look great, and cream [ which is a yellowish -white ] on the others would be very good. [ don't add red - it will look pink, and ruin the effect.

Maybe add some brass in a wall mirror [ across from windows ], picture frames, or candlesticks? The golden color will complement red, cream, greenish gray, and beige!

ONE-

Try: [ all at dot coms ]

Behr

Sherwin-williams

Dutch boy

rodeo buckle

No comments:

Post a Comment