Monday, February 13, 2012

Questions Concering Disneys ToonTown Online. Please Help!?

I have a laff meter of 105 on toontown and all of the toontasks I can pick from are the JUST FOR FUN ones. They won't give me any other ones. Does anyone know why?

I was wondering how you get laff boosts from gardening? It will only let me put out 1 jelly for each thing (flower) and some say that the order does not match up or anything. Please help!

And with racing... how do you get laff boosts with that?



And with fishing... i am trying to get more fish but i Just cant seem to. I have the gold rod but it really won't let me get more than 56 fish.



Thanks! And if any of you know a site where I can get good cheats... PLEASE let me know! Thanks!!!!!!

Questions Concering Disneys ToonTown Online. Please Help!?
Since Bossbot HQ opened up you should be able to get tasks to get your suit. But if you haven't finished your lawbot suit then you won't get any tasks for the Boss suit until you do so.

In order to get a bossbot task go to a hq and they will send you to some guy in donald's dock.... and there are about 17 things you need to do to get the bossbot suit...



You can get laff pts from racing, gardening, golfing, and completing your suits up to level 50.

Go to toontask.com, register for free and then it tells you how to garden with jellybeans, which you have to buy a garden in the cattlelog. And it will tell you what you have to do for golfing and racing laff pts.
Reply:i know som cheats

ok, so

1- go to TALKING IN YOU SLEEP VOIE TRAINING in donalds dreamland and say WOULD YOU LIKE SOME HELP? and u will get A BRAND NEW EMOTE!

2-Go to HIBERNATION VACATIONS in the brrgh and say HOWDY! and you will get big and white while ur in the brrgh

if u wanna be true friends email me (bumblebee_186@yahoo.com)

and we can talk

and,

my toons name is aqua mouse and i have 57 laff and have throw squirt drop sound and im working on my last one, lure so email me!


No comments:

Post a Comment