Monday, February 13, 2012

I currently reside in US but my mother died in 1971 in canterbury UK how can i find where she was buried?

im trying to locate online death records as i plan to visit England to find her grave and lay flowers..also as far as i know theres no stone

I currently reside in US but my mother died in 1971 in canterbury UK how can i find where she was buried?
Try the registra of births deaths and marriages as first port of call they should be able to help or point you in the right direction! Give them a ring to check they aren't going to get funny about giving you the info cos of data protection but I'm sure it'll be fine
Reply:It's better if you call in the local canterbury registrars office. They hold the birth, marriage and death certificates there and would be able to give you some details.


No comments:

Post a Comment